Professional Dog Training And Behavior Secrets Exposed

(PRWEB) June 20, 2005

In “Secrets of a Professional Dog Trainer”, author Adam G Katz teaches the right dog training techniques to train your dog or puppy quickly, humanely, and effectively.

It is estimated that 93% of all “professional” dog trainers don’t really know what they’re doing. And the other 7% charge hundreds, if not thousands of dollars. You can save yourself time and money, not to mention sparing your dog lots of stress.

Adam G Katz offers an alternative solution by training you to train your dog. He provides solutions in three main categories: fixing dog problems, tips and secrets to use in your everyday training, and buying and raising a new puppy or older dog. This is an effective way to save money and provide the solution to your dog problems. At the same time, the reward of learning dog obedience training techniques is great because of the relationship you develop with your dog.

Previous post:

Next post: