Professional

(PRWEB) June 20, 2005 In “Secrets of a Professional Dog Trainer”, author Adam G Katz teaches the right dog training techniques to train your dog or puppy quickly, humanely, and effectively. It is estimated that 93% of all “professional” dog trainers don’t really know what they’re doing. And the other 7% charge hundreds, if […]

{ Comments on this entry are closed }

West Palm Beach, FL (PRWEB) February 15, 2007 Deedra Thompson of Pet At Home Sitting Services, Inc. joined pet industry professionals from across the country for the National Association of Professional Pet Sitters (NAPPS) 2007 Annual Conference Small Business Forum and Trade Show, held recently in Houston, Texas. The three-day event, themed Rocketing to […]

{ Comments on this entry are closed }

King, NC (PRWEB) September 6, 2007 According to the American Pet Products Manufacturers Association (APPMA), pet ownership is at its highest level with 63 percent of households in the United States owning pets. Yet, pet owners are just now beginning to realize the value of an educated and experienced pet sitter. For many households, the […]

{ Comments on this entry are closed }

Fremont Pet Sitting Service to Participate in the National Association of Professional Pet Sitters’ p4p Campaign

Fremont, CA (PRWEB) October 7, 2009 Rick Delgado of http://www.thewoofpack.com would like to announce that his company will be participating in the National Association of Professional Pet Sitters’ Presents 4 Pets campaign, also known as P4P. This event is planned to coincide with National Animal Shelter Appreciation Week, November 1 – 7, and is an […]

Read the full article →

Author, Professional Trainer Offers New Help for Caregivers

Front Royal, VA (PRWEB) October 05, 2012 Author Patti Putnam, who pioneered the use of dogs as caregiver wandering control assistants in Alzheimers cases, offers to readers her new book Caregiver Follow Me: How You Can Train Your Own Alzheimers Assistance Dog In Your Own Home (published by AuthorHouse). Caregivers are exhausted, Putnam says. […]

Read the full article →